Please take a quick survey to help improve our new tool.
Learning about a company before you meet their representatives at a fair or before an interview is one of the most important things you can do to improve your job search. Information about each company attending the fair has been broken down into the following categories. This is only a starting point! The Management & Economics Library (MEL) has a number of other resources available to improve your company knowledge.
- Website: Review the Company Website
- Company Profile:
- Link to a profile of the company from the "Datamonitor Company Profiles Authority"
- Company News:
- Link to recent news articles about the company from "Business Source Premier/EBSCOhost"
- Download (and fill-out): Basic Research Information Sheet
- Check other Management & Economics Library Databases for helpful information:
- Canyon Creek Properties, LLC - Lake Hughes, CA
- Nestled in the Angeles National Forest, Canyon Creek is a completely self contained 81 acre sports complex featuring prime athletic facility, state of the art equipment and the ideal setting for children to escape from the distractions of city life. Our co-ed camp offers one and two week sessions for children ages 7 - 16. We provide a safe, non-competitive environment where boys and girls have the opportunity to build confidence and independence, learn teamwork and develop problem-solving skills through a diverse sports and camp program.
- Catalina Island Camps - Two Harbors, CA
- Established in 1922, Catalina Island Camps, Inc. (CIC) operates a Summer Resident Camp for boys and girls entering grades 2 through 11. As a result of each camp, each camper will develop a positive identity, social skills, and value of being a contributing member of a positive community and gain an appreciation for the natural environment. Campers accomplish these goals by participating in camp activities and being actively involved in camp life.
- Guided Discoveries Inc. - Claremont,CA
- As a counselor, you'll learn and participate right along with the kids. Cabin supervision, activity and dance planning, water rockets, astronaut training, mountain biking, bouldering, mountain climbing, and physical science experiments are just some of the amazing aspects of the counselor position at Astrocamp. We're looking for people who have completed at least one year of college and have some experience working with children ages 8-17. Science experience is not necessary. You'll work hard, but you'll love every minute of it.
- Via Services - Santa Clara, CA
- Via Services works to fulfill its mission of helping children and adults with disabilities achieve greater self-sufficiency and lead richer lives. Via Services serves over 3,000 people annually with developmental, physical, communicative, and learning disabilities, as well as children who are at-risk for developmental delays. Via's population ranges in age from birth through adult and mirrors the socioeconomic and ethnic diversity of Santa Clara Valley.
- Anderson Camps - Gypsum, CO
- Anderson Camps is an original high-country adventure camp for boys and girls ages 7-17 ready for true Rocky Mountain adventure. Established in 1962 Anderson Camps offers programs focused on white water rafting, horseback riding, mountain climbing, backpacking, camping, rock and wall climbing, trapshooting, riflery, rappelling, swimming and much more all in the majestic Colorado high country. We also offer extended trips, such as rafting in Utah, horseback riding in the Flat Top mountains, climbing a 14,000 foot peak and exploring an ice cave and touring around Colorado. Staff will have the opportunity to be trained in all of our activities, as well as Lifeguard, CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Cheley Colorado Camps - Estes Park, CO
- Since 1921, thousands of young people from everywhere have come to Cheley Colorado Camps. Campers become more independent and self-reliant. They face new challenges and form new relationships. They acquire confidence and initiate the lifelong process of self-discovery. The judgments and expectations that campers bring from home start to drop away. They get in touch with their physical self and well-being. Fears are faced and conquered at this unique Colorado outdoor summer camp. Also, friendships develop and grow at Cheley Colorado Camps.
- KenMont and KenWood Camps - Kent, CT
- Our emphasis is on having our campers build lasting friendships within a family atmosphere of warmth and caring. Our camp environment nurtures development of individual character, self-confidence, and the learning of new skills. Diversity and choice are offered within the boundaries of a structured program, assuring that each and every camper is included and that no one is left out. Everyone is made to feel that this is his or her home away from home, where new friends learn to live together and each camper can find their own level of accomplishment.
- Camp Henry Horner - Ingleside,IL
- With a pool and our lakefront, swimming, boating, sailing and windsurfing are just a wave away at JCYS Camp Henry Horner Day Camp. We hit the beach for sand castles, barbecues, picnics and sand volleyball. Sports like volleyball, tennis, Gaga and more keep our campers on the move. For artists and performers, the "studio" and "stage" keep campers creativity at its peak. Children are never too young to learn things like sharing, caring, respect and friendship. And there is no time of year better than summer to add values like these to a fun-filled experience. Our camp serves over 350 families with door-to-door bus service in 4, 6, and 8 week sessions.
- Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana - various locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana.
- We are currently hiring enthusiastic, talented, and dedicated people to fill a variety of roles at eight summer camps across our region. Our programs range in length from two nights to twelve nights and include arts and crafts, nature study, traditional and non-traditional sports, field trips, theatre, camp fires, swimming, canoeing, creek walks, and sailing. Our camp season length varies by camp - from seven to eight weeks - including a week of pre-camp training. Resident Camp takes place at four locations: 1) Camp River Trails in Sheridan, Illinois, 2) Camp Pokanoka in Ottawa, Illinois, 3) Camp Juniper Knoll, East Troy, Wisconsin, and 4) Camp Butternut Spring in Valparaiso, Indiana. Day Camp takes place at four locations: 1) Von Oven Scout Reservation in Naperville, Illinois, 2) Camp Greene Wood in Woodridge, Illinois, 3) Camp Palos, Palos Park, Illinois, 4) Friendship Center Camp in Country Club Hills, IL.
- Red Leaf Camp - Ingleside,IL
- Since 1912, Camp Red Leaf has known that fun, independence and friendship are what make for an incredible summer camp experience. Nearly 100 years later, our rich tradition (and expertise!) in camping is met with creative activities and modern facilities. Whether showcases of spirit or swim-time, campfires and cookouts, or urban summer adventures, our innovative programs satisfy the ultimate 21st century camper!
- Bradford Woods (Indiana University) - Martinsville,IN
- Bradford Woods, Indiana University's Outdoor Education Center, is currently hiring summer staff for the following positions at our nationally-acclaimed camps for children and adults with with disabilities: Program Instructors, Barn Program Director, Assistant, Cabin Heads, Student Nurses, Adventure Challenge Instructors and many more. You are assured an experience that includes: Employment at the best residential camping facility in the Midwest for youth with disabilities and training on disability awareness, personal and medical care and leadership-development at a nationally-acclaimed camping facility.
- Camp Carson - Princeton,IN
- For more than 65 years, YMCA Camp Carson has been a place of powerful, positive, life changing adventure for campers. Making new friends, learning new skills and developing confidence are all just a small part of this camping tradition. Camp Carson strives to develop the "spirit, mind and body" of every camper. Through planned activities and a values-centered focus, each camper learns the art of cooperation and teamwork while building lasting friendships and lots of fun!
- Camp Tecumseh, YMCA - Brookston,IN
- Camp Tecumseh YMCA is a core Christian camp with a long history (over 80 years) of providing excellent staff, program and facilities to 460 campers per week. Two pools, lake, climbing towers, ropes courses, shooting sports, equestrian, arts and crafts and many more program areas are offered. All staff positions require a positive attitude, commitment to safety, integrity, commitment to Christian values, and a determination to give 100% to the children and to the job.
- Conner Prairie - Fishers, IN
- Conner Prairie is a large, open-air living history museum featuring historic areas, a modern museum center and over eight hundred (800) acres of natural beauty. We are looking for enthusiastic, creative individuals who can deliver great customer service to guests, clients and the community. If you fit that description, we invite you to apply for one of our open positions.
- Culver Summer Schools and Camps - Culver, IN
- Founded in 1902, Culver Summer Schools and Camps program is unique. It is a fun-filled, naturally beautiful 1800 acre setting with over 1300 young people from around the world, ages 9-17. At Culver we develop positive self-esteem through accomplishments and self discipline. It is a high challenge-high support environment for learning leadership skills that improve personal confidence.
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana - Indianapolis, IN
- Girl Scouts is a premier voice for girls and a leading expert on their development. We have 3 different days camps, 4 resident camps, 3 troop camps and 1 family camp all located in Central Indiana around the Indianapolis area. Campers try new craft projects, sing, discover the wonders of the outdoors and how to live with nature, play games, experiment with science, math, and technology, make new friends and make lasting memories. Camp is a great way to build courage, confidence, and character!
- Girl Scouts of Raintree Council - Evansville, IN
- Together with committed adult volunteers, who partner with girls to guide and inspire their growth and achievement, Girl Scouts of Raintree Council help girls build confidence, courage and character while making the world a better place. As a summer counselor you will be able to help girls gain leadership experience and make an impact on their lives.
- Happy Hollow Children's Camp - Nashville,IN
- Happy Hollow Children's Camp, Inc. is a private not-for-profit organization and part of the United Way of Central Indiana. It provides educational and outdoor residential camping programs which are designed to increase the understanding of the environment for children, ages 7-17 years. Children from financially disadvantaged families and children with certain special health needs participate in a safe, supportive and supervised learning environment.
- Jewish Community Center of Indianapolis - Indianapolis,IN
- At Camp JCC, children will not only have a lot of fun, but also build friendships, self-confidence and independence in a safe environment. With complete indoor and outdoor facilities, Camp JCC provides day camps (group by age) and specialty camps (grouped by age) such as arts, soccer, basketball, tennis, fencing and much more. Come spend your summer as part of our fully trained, professional, and committed staff.
- Ransburg - Indianapolis, IN
- With 624 acres surrounded by the Hoosier National Forest and Lake Monroe, Ransburg Scout Reservation is one of the Midwest's premier camps. A 15-minute drive from Bloomington, IN, the camp offers a wide range of opportunities in a beautiful, hilly, hardwood forest setting in one of the most beautiful areas of Indiana. It has two newly built lake-front condominium-style buildings, which house a total of 36 each, and a beautiful lake-front retreat lodge, which can house 20. The dining hall seats 550 and is available from September to May. It also has one of the Midwest's best rope courses and climbing towers, which is ideal for team building activities. Parking and primitive camping are available for up to 1,000 people.
- Waycross Inc. - Morgantown,IN
- Waycross Camp is an active, fun place where campers are encouraged to do exciting activities that they wouldn't do at home. Waycross offers boys and girls a supervised, positive, non-competitive, Christian environment where they can laugh and grow through a variety of activities. The program has earned this distinction by focusing on program quality, health and safety issues, and continuous evaluation.
- Camp Mataponi - Naples, Maine
- Camp Mataponi, founded in 1910 as a traditional girls' camp hosts 330 girls each summer. The camp season is one session that is seven weeks long beginning in late June and ending mid August. A six day mandatory staff orientation is hosted for all staff members prior to the campers' arrival. Camp Mataponi caters to girls of all cultures; our campers come from different parts of the United States and from all over the world.
- Camp Lenox - Lee,MA
- Camp Lenox is a 7 week camp session with 345 campers both boys and girls. All campers are between the ages of 7 to 16 years old. We are located in the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts with 170 acres. The camp offers excellent athletic programs as well as traditional camp activities. Come be a part of our staff whose camp experience cultivates a deep sense of tradition that permeates out summer camp program.
- Camp Rosenthal - Dowagiac, Michigan
- Camp Rosenthal is an opportunity for inner city children to experience the great outdoors, develop friendships, gain independence, enhance social skills and build emotional intelligence. Since "play is the work of children" all of these skills are taught through recreation, games, sports, swimming, boating, archery, high and low ropes, crafts, environmental education, biking, campfire programs, talent shows and so much more. So camp is definitely about developing kids and having fun. For those chosen to work at camp; counselors, cooks, nurses, maintenance, etc., it's also about developing and having fun. Would you rather work behind a desk or live, play and work in the outdoors, become a child's hero, learn valuable management and leadership skills all while building your resume. Available positions include: Counselors, Cooks, Village Directors, Housekeepers. Break through your comfort zone to discover all that you can be!
- Interlochen Center for the Arts - Interlochen, MI
- A unique work experience situated in 1,200 acres of forest and nestled between the shores of two crystal clear lakes, Interlochen Arts Camp annually employs more than 1,000 summer faculty and staff. The Camp provides a diverse and enriching arts-centered learning experience for more than 2,200 talented youth from around the world. Not only does Interlochen Camp want to make a difference in the life of young artists, it also enriches the lives of those who work among the arts community each center. Summer staff positions include dormitory, challenge course, basketball, tennis and beach volleyball. Campfires, dances and social activities among the pines contribute to the overall camp experience.
- Skyline Camp & Retreat Camp - Almont, MI
- Skyline is located on 156 acre country site, rolling hills with wildlife & natural beauty. In Skyline's 40-year operation of summer camp, it is estimated that 10,000 or more children and youth have encamped on this beautiful and much-loved facility, enjoying the outdoors and benefiting from Skyline's caring staff. We are looking for summer camp staff and counselors to be a part of our Christian based camp.
- Camp Tannadoonah - Vandalia, MI
- Since 1921, Camp Tannadoonah has been providing camping opportunities for children and adults alike. Camp Tannadoohnah moved to its present site on Birch Lake in Wandalia, Michigan in 1930. Our resident camp program runs from mid-June through mid-August and campers participate in such activities as swimming, boating, tennis, dance, fishery, handcraft, drama and much more. We are looking for excited college students to become a counselor for the summer of 2009!
- Camp Winnebago, Inc. - Caledonia, MN
- We are a private, non-profit organization established and dedicated to serving the recreational needs of adults and children with developmental disabilities. All individuals with developmental disabilities from age six and older are eligible to attend. Our mission is to enhance, through a diversity of experiences, the self-worth, independence, and quality of life of people with developmental disabilities. Come be a part of our dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
- Camp Robindel - Moultonborough, NH
- Camp Robindel for girls is located on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. Since 1951 we have created a sense of community where campers and staff develop an enhanced regard for themselves and others. Our main desire at Robindel is to teach skills to children so they may improve at their own pace, develop self worth and learn to enjoy the use of these skills. Robindel is a seven-week experience where every child and counselor will leave camp feeling better about themselves.
- Camp Chipinaw - Swan Lake, NY
- Chipinaw is a co-educational overnight camp located in New York's picturesque Catskill Mountains. Situated on a private 96-acre lake, Chipinaw offers a beautiful and tranquil wooded setting where campers, ages 7-17, come for a summer of laughter and fun and leave feeling like part of the Chipinaw family. At the heart of Chipinaw, is a well-rounded camp experience that mixes past with present, sports with arts, technology with outdoors and young with old to produce a program that enthuses and stimulates our campers whatever their age or interests.
- Camp Pontiac - Copake, NY
- Camp Pontiac is located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains. It is a wonderful summer resort with beautiful landscape, culture, arts, and antiques. Our camp accommodates 300 boys and 300 girls, ranging in age from 6 to 17. Some of our activities include land sports, arts, crafts, watersports, outdoor adventures, trips and much more!
- Raquette Lake Camps - Raquette Lake Camps, NY
- Raquette Lake Camp provides an atmosphere that encourages interaction and harmony within the camp. The camp becomes a personal growth experience for both counselors and campers. Because of our excellent camper-counselor ratio, staff members have a tremendous opportunity to positively impact the growth and development of each young camper. Campers participate in a variety of activities such as watersports, field and court sports, art program, equestrian program, and much more!
- The Fresh Air Fund - New York, NY
- Since 1877, The Fresh Air Fund has been giving inner-city children the joy of a summer vacation with volunteer host families. At The Fresh Air Fund camps, we create an unforgettable memories and fresh possibilities. For summer camping, the Fresh Air Fund owns and operates five camps in upper state New York where 3,000 children get a break from city life each summer.
- Camp Sea Gull - Arapahoe, NC
- Children ages 6 - 16 come to Camp Sea Gull for boys and Camp Seafarer for girls from all over the world to experience a resident camping program featuring seamanship. Wide coastal waters with steady winds provide an ideal setting for a unique seafaring program. The camps also offer a wide variety of traditional camp activities such as archery, canoeing, tennis, golf, and creative arts. With strong leadership, campers develop independence, consideration and cooperation while having fun.
- Falling Creek Camp, Inc. - Tuxedo, NC
- Falling Creek is a traditional boys summer camp, located in the mountains of Western North Carolina. Our sessions range from 6 days to 27 days for campers 6-16 years old. Some activities include sailing, tennis, sleeping under the stars, backpacking trips into the mountains and building friendships that last a lifetime. Boys at Falling Creek learn to make decisions for themselves, develop self-confidence, live with a group, and how to see opportunities for growth and pursue them.
- YMCA Cheerio Adventures & Camp Cheerio - Glade Valley, NC
- Founded in 1960 by the YMCA of High Point, N.C., Camp Cheerio seeks to provide campers with a sustained, creative, and educational experience in the out-of-doors. Through the use of natural surroundings, and under the Christian guidance of trained leadership, YMCA camping seeks to help campers achieve their fullest potential in terms of mental development, physical well-being, social growth, and spiritual awareness.
- Achievement Centers for Children - Cleveland, OH
- The Achievement Center for Children's Camp services children and adults with a wide spectrum of special needs while providing each camper with an unforgettable experience of independence and growth. We are a nonprofit agency that families call a source of hope, a place of achievement and a center of support and expertise for children with special needs.
- Camp Libbey - Waynesville, OH, Morrow, OH, Maineville, OH, Defiance, OH
- Make a difference in the life of a girl. Build self-esteem, be a role model and have tons of fun. Girls age 7-17 attend camp, they choose between overnight camp, day camp and tripping camps. You might spend the week with your campers sleeping in a conestoga wagon, sleeping out under the stars or whitewater rafting. Choose your adventure and have the time of your life! At Camp Libbey our goal is to help young girls build self-esteem. Come be a part of our exciting staff.
- Cedar Point - Sandusky,OH
- Cedar Point is looking for ride hosts, servers, lifeguards, hotel reservation clerks, gift shop clerks, bartenders, food hosts, security officers, game hosts and much more! For the 11th consecutive year Cedar Point has been named the "Best Amusement Park in the World," in a poll conducted by Amusement Today. Located on a scenic Lake Erie, Cedar Point amusement park/resort is currently home to more rides and roller coasters than any other park in the world. Besides the historic park, they also have four resorts hotels, RV campground, a water park and a family activity complex. Apply at www.cedarpoint.com.
- Camp Fitch YMCA - North Springfield, PA
- Going to camp is an experience like none other. Camp Fitchis about building strong friendships. It's about discovering personal talents and gifts, testing skills and trying new activities. Camp Fitch is an incredible place to test campers' wings and challenge campers to do things they never dreamed they could. Some of our activities include swimming, boating, climbing, paintball, fishing, team sports, arts & crafts and many more.
- Camp Nock-A-Mixon - Kintersville, PA
- Camp Nock-A-Mixon is a private, coed overnight camp for children ages 7-16, located in Eastern, Pennsylvania. We are situated not too far from Philadelphia and New York City. It is Camp Nock-A-Mixon's goal to provide numerous opportunities for success, whether it is on the playing field, on the stage or in the cabin. We provide campers with a safe, quality experience that will stay with them forever. Let us do the same for you!
- Independent Lake Camp - Lakewood, PA
- Independent Lake Camp is a co-ed, non-traditional, residential camp located in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. Some of our many activities include dance, swimming, sailing, horseback riding, ropes course, go-karts and much more. We are looking for staff that has an expertise in a certain area and a passion to share that expertise with kids along with general counselors.
- Jewish Community Center of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- We have both a day and overnight camp here in Pittsburgh. At the day camp, days are filled with arts & crafts, swimming, sports and games, special events, cookouts, Jewish discovery, and most importantly, lots of fun! Our overnight camp is nestled on 200 acres along Cheat Lake just outside Morgantown, West Virginia. Campers enjoy outdoor adventure at the ropes course and climbing tower; participate in a slew of sports activities and art activities. Camp is where Jewish identities are built, with Shabbat celebrations and an emphasis on Jewish living.
- Camp Saginaw - Oxford, PA
- Find out why so many Purdue students return year after year for a wonderful experience at Camp Saginaw. Located in picturesque Chester County, PA, Saginaw is a children's overnight camp from June 16 to August 13th. We are now hiring counselors for the 2009 summer. Excellent salary, travel incentives and of course LOTS OF FUN!
- Camp Stewart for Boys - Hunt, TX
- Camp Stewart for Boys is a privately owned, Christian-oriented, non-denominational summer camp for boys ages six to sixteen. The camp is located in the heart of the famed Texas Hill Country, near headwaters of the Guadalupe River. Camp Stewart has an abundance of activities that develop confidence and let campers explore new heights in personal development. We have an overall staff ratio of 3:1. Come join and be a part of our dynamic team.
- Camp Rim Rock - Yellow Springs, WV
- Camp Rim Rock has been operating for more than fifty years and regarded by campers and camp professionals as one of the finest camps for girls in the country. We are located in Yellow Springs,WV with over 600 acres for hiking, riding, swimming, sports and FUN! We are looking for dynamic women who can teach children. You will be a part of an energetic and enthusiastic team. As a counselor you will be able to have a significant and positive influence on the lives of children, master real life problem-solving skills, develop lifelong friendship, along with many other opportunities.
- Timber Ridge Camp - High View, WV
- Timber Ridge Camp is a traditional coed camp serving 400 boys and girls each summer who come from all over the country and the world. We are a family business and have helped lead the way in the camping industry for the past 50+ years. Our facilities are well kept, and we take great pride in our commitment to offering outstanding program choices to our campers. We have over 50 programs for campers to choose from. Most of our activities are directed by adult teachers and coaches, but they are supported by energetic college students who act as bunk counselors and assist at activities. We currently have openings for general counselors as well as specific needs in the following areas: Wood shop, tennis, horseback riding, ceramics, athletics, WSI's, lifeguards, gymnastics, musicians, water skiing, drama, biking and arts & crafts. We also offer generous time off, travel allowances and competitive salaries. If you are willing to work hard and become part of a great team, then Timber Ridge is the place for you!
- Camp Anokijig - Plymouth, WI
- At Camp Anokijig our mission is to provide youth and families with an outdoor setting and a community that is dedicated to the development of positive life styles based on Christian principles and values, while learning new skills, experiencing personal growth, having outrageous fun, and developing an appreciation for our natural environment. There is a lot to do with a beautiful waterfront with piers, sand beach, a ropes course, backpacking, canoeing, fishing and much more!
- Wisconsin Badger Camp - Praire du Chien, WI
- The mission of Wisconsin Badger Camp is to serve people with developmental disabilities by providing quality outdoor recreational experiences. We provide a positive natural environment where individuals with developmental challenges can learn about their surroundings and realize their full potential. Through a group living experience, campers develop friendships and expand their social skills. Everyone, regardless of the severity of their disability, are welcome at Badger Camp. Our well-trained staff work with campers who have epilepsy, Down's Syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, use wheelchairs, wear braces, are visually or hearing impaired, or experience other developmental disabilities.