Krannert Undergraduate Career Fairs
- SMEF - School of Management Employer's Forum
- Fall Career Fair
- Spring Career Fair
- SMEF - Career Fair - Spring 2009
- SMM - Society of Minority Managers Annual Career Fair
- High Tech Job Fair
The HTJF is exclusively for Indiana companies interested in recruiting students from the fields of agriculture, engineering, management, science, and technology
- Complete list of Purdue and regional career fairs
Searching for Job (full-time & intern) Opportunities
- CCO Express - Register and check regularly for opportunities
- On-Campus Interviews - companies will screen applicant (based on your profile) resumes, invite selected students, and conduct interviews through CCO or Krannert Career Services. Typically, you only have 7-10 days to apply after the position is posted.
- Job Listings - These companies typically interview on site or by phone - they do not interview on campus. There are a lot of great intern opportunities posted here!
- CareerBuilder - Accessible using CCO Express
- NACElink Network - CCO is a NACE (Natl. Assoc. of Colleges and Employers) member - you can search all NACE postings (US and worldwide) using this link.
- Indiana INTERNnet - looking for internships in Indiana? Search by location, company, job type or industry.
Job Market Information
Resumes and Cover Letters
- Krannert guidelines and samples
- Online Writing Lab
- Job Web
- Interviewing Presentation
- questions asked by employers
- questions to ask interviewers
- Watch a mock interview and the feedback session